Curriculum and Activities
Our curriculum is based on Howard Gardner’s theory of Multiple Intelligences. This theory has been reviewed and tested by educational professionals in the United States.
The objective is to provide proven activities that enhance social and emotional skills, foster independence and create a love for learning. The following are the intelligences to which we expose children. Each theme will be taught in such a way that will encourage each child to reach his or her highest potential.
- Linguistic/ word smart
- Mathematical/ logistical smart
- Spatial/ picture smart
- Musical/ music smart
- Kinaesthetic/ body smart
- Interpersonal/ people smart
- Intrapersonal/ self smart
- Naturalistic/ science smart
- Spiritualistic/ emotional smart
- Caring for ages 18 months – 4 years