The sensorial baby art therapy program will stimulate and improve your child’s developmental skills.
- It stimulates motor co-ordination as the small and large muscle groups are used
- It develops sensory awareness
- It helps stimulate speech abilities
- It promotes the ability to remember shapes and colours
- It assists in the development of self-image
- It improves concentration
- It relaxes and makes babies more responsive
- It helps sharpen the senses
- It promotes the learning of mathematical concepts such as quantity and dimensions
Still not sure if you should let your little one be introduced to the magnificent world of art?
Here are a couple of reasons why you should let your child enjoy the joy of art:
Children who do not have a good sense of touch are unable to identify objects without seeing them. By letting your child take part in the sensorial baby art therapy program, you can rest assured that they are developing a good sense of touch.
Engaging with objects during the sensorial baby art therapy program helps to enhance your child’s nervous system. If a child does not get enough sensory input, it can negatively affect other important skills such as fine and gross motor skills.
Lastly, doing art stimulates the mind, allows your child to develop concentration skills and helps them develop appropriate social behaviour.